Frecuently asked questions
47) Where I can request the Form U1 for unemployment. I am a Spanish citizen.
Form U1 is a document that certifies the work periods that a worker has accumulated in the countries of the European Union. In the case of the Netherlands, this document is issued by the UWV (Employment Agency of The Netherlands). With this document, you can go to the Employment Agency of any country of the European Union where you reside legally and apply for unemployment benefits. The number of months of unemployment benefits varies depending on the years of work you have accumulated. For example, if you want to apply for unemployment benefits in the Netherlands, for each year of work, you receive 4 months of unemployment benefits.
You can request form U1 through this link:
You just have to fill out the form and send it by post. It may take 6 to 8 weeks to respond and send form U1 with the official seal, to the address where you reside.
Address where you should send the request for form U1.
7550 AC Hengelo
Send the following supporting documents for faster processing:
- Copy of your employment contract.
- Copy of your monthly payroll for the last 3 months.
- Copy of your employer’s statements (periods worked and reason for dismissal)
- Copy of your resignation letter (if applicable)
48) When I can request the unemployment benefit and where is it requested?
- If you are registered / registered in the Netherlands, you can apply directly to the UWV (Unemployment office of the Netherlands).
- If you are residing in another country of the European Union but you worked in The Netherland, for example Spain, you must firs request form U1 (which shows the periods you worked in the Netherlands) and then submit it to the Employment Agency of the respective country.
49) How can I show my working period from The Netherlands to Spain?
You must request form U1 from the UWV (Employment office in the Netherlands); check the previous answer of the procedure. Form U1 is a document that certifies the work periods that a worker has accumulated in the countries of the European Union. When you receive that mail by postal mail, you can go to the Unemployment Agency of Spain and apply for unemployment benefits.
Direct access to our PSM Consultancy online platform, where customers will be able to check their VAT return account.
Access to current and historical VAT declaration reports.
Book and check invoices on the online platform.
Easy way of searching invoices that were booked in the platform, annual profit graph of your company, records of working hours and management of customers and suppliers.